About Our School
An accredited, online private school for grades K–12
- Students earn a U.S. high school diploma while using award-winning K12 curriculum
- Extensive, individualized academic and counseling support keep students on track
- Students socialize with others around the world through online clubs, field trips, and other activities
- Program flexibility allows students to explore their passions
- Full-time and part-time options are available
An Individualized Journey—With a Team of Support
At K12 Private Academy, we're all about potential. In fact, we surround students in our Lower, Middle, and Upper schools with a team of committed teachers, counselors, and academic coaches to ensure they reach their true potential. Parents and "Learning Coaches" are surrounded, too, with extensive support so they never feel alone.
We're also focused on the individual. With each student, we develop an Individualized Learning Plan, a multi-year personalized learning strategy. And that team we mentioned—teachers, counselors, and academic coaches? Well, they monitor that plan to make sure your student reaches all of his or her goals.
Along the way, we want to help rekindle the innate joy for learning that all students have—whether through the engaging, award-winning curriculum and its hundreds of courses or the school's vital social community.
We're so gratified by what we hear from students and parents about the difference that K12 Private Academy has made in their lives on the way toward exciting careers and prestigious colleges and universities around the globe.